I'm an architect, consultant and team leader based in Brisbane, Australia (for now). I specialise in the Health space, and am just as comfortable leading large (15+ people) teams as being an all-in-one software soldier for smaller projects. Actually cancel that, the smaller projects are always more comfortable!
Specifically, I offer advanced skills in :
- Software Architecture, increasingly focussing on resilient event-driven architectures
- Technical team leadership, mentoring and training
- Design and Development skills, specialising in the Microsoft technology stack (all things .Net, SQL Server)
- Production-grade performance, scalability and security reviews
- Operational skills (I've managed 100 virtualised servers, and know how unloved Ops feel when software is thrown over the fence)
- Consultancy on all of the above to ISV's and Government Departments
Browse the Testimonials page to get a feel for my happy clients, and get in contact if you'd like me involved with your next project.